Saturday, May 30, 2009

Item Review- J.Crew Resin Crinkle Wash Jeans

What makes jeans classic? A nice dark rinse, no fades, and a solid straight fit. These are a perfect example of just that. I’ve had my pair for a good month and I love the way they coordinate with my wardrobe. They can go with a nice shirt as easily as it can with a dress shirt and blazer. The inky color of this pair of jeans can also transfer between seasons and even years. Just make sure to wash the jeans as instructed else you might see a slight fade. I would suggest to sundry just to keep the richness there. I give these particular jeans a 9/10. I would also try to go with the slim-straight fits supplied by J. Crew, they work a lot better for skinny legs like mine. Thanks for reading and be sure to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment