Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recommendation- Grimaldi's

I’m not a food critic but this past weekend I came across this New York Styled pizzeria called Grimaldi’s with my girlfriend and I have to tell you it’s the best pizza I’ve ever had…ever. The pizza we order looked so good it should have been in a magazine, but once I took a bite it tasted so much better. Our server was awesome, the pizza was well priced, and we didn’t get slices, we got a whole pizza! If you do have a Grimaldi’s in your neighborhood and haven’t taken advantage, you’ve been missing out. The setting is also very nice a friendly which makes it perfect for a family outing or a date with your significant other. I suggest Grimaldi’s to any person that is obsessed with pizza like I am. But then again who doesn’t like pizza right? Be sure to check it out and leave comments. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment