Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trendy or Timeless? - Fedoras

Now i know fedoras had their moment back in the 30's but recently every hipster & fashion fiend seem to be appearing in them. I personally feel as if i look alright in a fedora, but i find my self alot more comfortable in a driving cap or something less dressy and more casual. However, if you do find that you are a fedora guy make sure you make it seem natural, like you were born in it. Look up any picture of Frank Sinatra and you'll catch my drift. I would suggest wearing whatever hat you choose with confidence and hell if you look damn good in it show it. I say Timeless to fedoras. Just make sure it's your style and not everybody elses. Watch out for more Trendy or Timeless articles coming soon. Thanks for stopping by. Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment