Saturday, June 13, 2009

Recommendation-Dessert Boots

When i got my first pair of Dessert Boots i felt as if I hit the lottery. I felt so diffrent , almost like i was meant to always have a pair. Thet are so simple and go with just about anything. I also got them at Banana Republic at a great price...$20 which is pretty much insane. They usually mark up to $100-$200. Desert Boots also give you a sense of rebellion which is always a good mixture into any wardrobe. They go with anything from shirt & tie to a nice v-neck. They go with khaki's, jeans, or hell even a nice pair of dress shorts. The best brands to purchase your pair from are Clark's, J. Crew, and Banana Republic (if you can get your hand on a pair). I myself have probably worn mine atleast 200 times in the past year and usually sockless or with thin dress socks. Nevertheless, they always seem to look great and edgy and work well into any outfit. Good luck & make sure to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment